We’re giving two Media Panel Wales members the chance to win their choice of print by the talented Welsh Artist Lloyd Roberts (Lloyd the Graffiti).
Lloyd uses graffiti techniques to make amazing photos of the beautiful scenery of Pembrokeshire.
If you would like the chance to be one of the two winning members, join HERE and we’ll enter you into the draw each time you fill in one of our surveys.
|1. The Promoter is: TRP Research LTD (company no. 03825912) whose registered office is at Wellington House, Queen Street, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 3UF.
2. Employees of TRP Research or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. The prize draw will take place on 21/4/2020. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the prize draw and the prize for each winner are as follows:
a. You must be a member of Media Panel Wales to participate in this prize draw.
b. You will receive a prize draw entry for each of the following surveys you complete:
Survey for 23/3/2020 – 29/3/2020
Survey for 30/3/2020 – 5/4/2020
Survey for 6/4/2020 – 12/4/2020
c. We will select two winners who will win their choice of print by the talented Welsh Artist Lloyd Roberts.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this prize draw.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received using software and verified by TRP Research.
11. The winner will be notified by phone, email or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.